Seattle Auto Repair and Maintenance since 1952
That's exactly what family-owned Budd and Company has been offering to Seattle area residents and businesses.
Whether you need routine auto maintenance or your car broke down in the middle of the road, trust the technicians at Budd and Company to take care of your family and your vehicles.
Why call Budd and Company?
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- Service and repair for domestic & foreign vehicles
- No high pressure tactics
Our ASE Certified Master Technicians are qualified to perform factory-scheduled maintenance on all new cars.
Learn more by visiting our Services page.
Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
Visit our Customer Care page for warranty details.
Regular maintenance will keep your company's vehicles running their best.
Visit our Fleet Service page to learn more.
Bottom line - twelve years ago I bought my car for $5,000. It had 87,000 miles. It runs smoother today than when I bought it and just hit 250,000 miles. Really - that's not a typo - my AUTOMATIC transmission has a quarter of a million miles on it and still runs great.
Budd & Co has saved me from hassles, headaches, useless gimmicks and car payments - I can't recommend them enough!
- Renee S., Seattle
Car Repair Services we offer:
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis & Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Differential Maintenance & Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis & Repair
- Emissions Systems Diagnosis & Repair
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Fuel System Diagnosis & Repair
- Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance
- Mufflers & Exhaust System
- Oil Changes
- Suspension Repair
- Timing Belts & Chains
- Transmission/Transaxle Service & Repair